Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love my Baby Brothers

Ok so they aren't really babies but they are my little brothers and I love them a TON so I thought I would tell you about them. JD is 21 and a junior at Harding University. He is going to study abroad this summer in Greece and is probably one of the goofiest people I know. He can solve a Rubix cube in less than 2 minutes and is very out going. He has a very strong connection with any senior citizen he meets and wants to be a physical therapist. Spencer is completely opposite of JD. Spencer will turn 21 in April and is more reserved. He hoards all his money and works very hard for that money. He is a GA coach at Farmington high school and wants to be a high school football coach after he graduates. He loves spicy food and anything camo. He is a self proclaim classy redneck.
Both of my brothers are classy gentlemen who are very loving and caring. I love both of them very much and would do anything for them.

No comments: