Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hudson Lewis Harriman

The New Harriman Family: Nathan, Sarah and Hudson Lewis


Tuesday morning, Aug. 4 I woke up and was laughing about the dream I had. I had a dream that I was telling my cousins Nathan and Sarah that I was posting pictures of their new baby Hudson on my blog. Sarah wasn't due until August 17 and they didn't know if they were going to have a Hudson (boy) or a Sydney (girl). I immediately emailed Sarah about my dream and told her to get ready, the baby was coming.
Wednesday at 1 p.m. I get a phone call from Aunt Janie - she is on her way to the hospital because Sarah is in labor.



In my family I am now called the prophet because Hudson Lewis Harriman was born at 9:17 p.m. on Wednesday night. He weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 20 inches long. He has a head full of beautiful dark hair.


I went to the hospital around 6:15 Wednesday night and Sarah was dialated at 6 centimeters. By 7 p.m. she was fully dialated and ready to push! We thought we would have a baby in less than an hour. Well Hudson wasn't ready just yet because Sarah pushed for over 2 hours but then he made his entrance into the world. I am so excited to have another addition to our family and another little man to spoil rotten.


Here are some pictures from last night that Sarah's sister Laura took.


The exact moment Nathan came out and told us we had a new baby boy in the family.....the new Grandmother (my aunt Janie)was so excited!

No comments: