Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Work Phone Picture Dump

This afternoon I started looking through my work phone and all the pictures I had taken with it. There are some pretty cool things I have been doing at work lately as you can see through these pictures. You will now see why I love my job so much!
2010 Walmart Shareholders Meeting. We got to watch Jamie Foxx, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey and Enrique Inglesias perform. Pretty awesome concert for 7:00 in the morning!

I got to organize a live segmet for a local TV station with Troy Black. Troy is one of the to 25 professional BBQ pitmasters in the country and all the meat he uses for competitions comes from Sam's Club. He grilled live on TV and the whole station came out to taste at the end. You never would have guessed that Troy had a major heart attack just 9 weeks earlier! He was awesome!


Recently the NWA Arkansas LPGA championship presented by Walmart was in town. As part of the promotion, professional golfer Natalie Gulbis had an autograph signing session at the Sam's Club in Bentonville. Natalie is gorgeous, an amazing golfer and even nicer person. She started talking to me about her new favorite bible verse she just discovered. I want to be her friend!

She had been wanting a Sam's Membership so we hooked her up

Now I wasn't at this event but it was so cool that I had to post this picture. A new Sam's Club opened up in Edison, NJ and Carlo's Bakery (yes the same Carol's Bakery from the TLC show "Cake Boss") made a cake for the grand opening. How awesome is this?!?

No comments: