Thursday, April 7, 2011

My First Wedding Shower

I had my first wedding shower on April 2 at the Chancellor's House in Fayetteville. I was so overwhelmed with the attendance and how generous everybody was. Ryan and I are truely blessed to have such amazing friends and family. Below are some pics from the day. Thanks Aunt Laura for being the official photographer and thank you to everybody that came.Half of my bridemaids were able to be there - Emily, Shelby, Collin and Bekah


Aunt Julie, Aunt Susan, Shelby and Aunt Laura



Aunt Teresa, Mom and Nana

My future family - Kathy-Ryan's mom, Grandma, Nancy and Aunt Kris

The amazing hostesses



Liz, Amy and Anniston - Anniston was my bow helper. I only broke one bow at the shower
Bride and Mother of the Bride

1 comment:

Kendall Jones said...

Looks So fun! I love your outfit! The pic of you on the stairs is cute- that's a lot of fun registry loot!