Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vacation Part III - 4th of July

I love being on the beach on the 4th of July! And what made it even better this year is that Stacia and Chris joined us for the second half of the vacay! They came over the afternoon of the 4th and stayed the rest of the week with us.

That night I put on my patriotic blue and white star tank and we all walked next door to dinner. After dinner we headed back to the condo. The plan was to have a few drink there and then go out somewhere. Well....we ended up having so much fun watching the fireworks from our balcony and playing games that we ended up not leaving.

On the balcony of our condo overlooking the harbor. 


Stacia and me. Funny story...Stacia told Chris "Come here and take a picture" so he took his hat off and stood next to her. Stacia then said "No! Take the picture of me and Meredith." It was really funny!

Now here is one of Stacia and Chris. I realized I hadn't seen him since their wedding....THREE years ago. I guess that happens when you are off fight a war all the time.

This is "Grizzly Bear: Roooooaaaarrrr!!" Super funny. You had to be there!

Happy 4th of July from the Pettigrews!

No comments: