Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Bachelorette is Back!

Monday night was the premiere of the Bachelorette. This season is Ali who famously chose her career over the POSSIBLITY of love with Jake the pilot last season - poor girl got a ton of grief for her decision but I probably would have done the same thing - her career was a sure bet, Jake's decision was not. I like Ali but the girl's hair drives me nuts! I won't even go into the terrible extensions she had in last night.


I had Alena, Mallory and Collin over to my house to watch. Bekah and Dallas also dropped by to see the new house for a while. We had pizza and Spumante - What a great girls night!
We were even texting with Stacia throughout the night. When we sent her a picture of us with the Spumante, we got a picture back of her drowning her sorrows in chocolate cake :)

Throughout the night I picked my top three bachelors:
Phil - he lost his brother and all he wants is to love again
Cape Cod (Chris) - left NYC to take care of his sick mom and who wisely chose not to tell Alli on the first night that his mom died a year ago

Kasey - saw his dad cheat on his mom and vowed to never hurt a woman like that


Apparently I was 1 of 3 in my picks. Phil didn't make it past round one and watching the previews for the season, Kasey is apparently some kind of nut case that might seriously hurt himself if Ali doesn't pick him. Now Cape Cod on the other hand - I think he might be a winner!

Oh let the drama begin!

No comments: