I got a reminder today: It is 200 days until your wedding!
When I talk to people about their engagement, the first thing they always tell me is that it FLYS by. I didn't really belive them until now. I can't believe that we have been engaged for almost 6 months and we are half way there.
On Sunday, Ryan said: "Do you need me to be doing anything for the wedding?" Isn't he great!!
Below is a list of things that are done:
- Church reserved
- Reception site reserved
- Caterer hired
- Florist hired
- Photographer hired
- Wedding dress purchased
- Wedding shoes purchased
- Wedding party secured
- Bridesmaids dresses picked out and ordered
- Wedding day Hair Stylist booked
- Ryan's wedding ring purchased
- Registeries made
And here is the list of things that I am currenlty working on:
- Getting addresses organized
- Save the Dates - Ok I'm not really working on this, my bridesmaid Kelsey is. She and her husband decided as a wedding gift that they are going to design our save the dates for us - they rock!
- Rsearching and meeting with DJs
- Getting price quotes on blocks of hotel rooms
- Shopping for the "perfect" head piece to wear at the reception
- Reserving reception "get away" car
- picking out tuxes
- In negotiations with Videographer
- Bridesmaids Gifts
- Engagement Announcement for local papers
- And the scariest thing of all...I am preparing for my "Wedding Bootcamp" diet and workout regimine that will begin in January. My dad is going to be my personal trainer and I am slightly scared of what he has planned.
I'll keep you updated with more wedding info throughout the next 6 months. Until then, hope everybody is having a great holiday season!