Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wedding Nightmare #3

Last night I dreamt that when I went to sleep I had 7 weeks until the wedding but when I woke up it was the day before the wedding. I had incidently slept through 7 weeks. We had missed our last marriage counseling session and the walk-through with the pastor, I didn't make my make-up appointment therefore nobody would do it, the guys didn't have tuxes, we didn't plan a rehersal dinner and I hadn't chosen the ceremony music.

Can you tell these are all on my current to do list.

To make it even worse - it was one of those nightmares when I would wake up and calm myself down but then when I fell asleep I was right back where I left off. I am pretty sure that happened three times.

I woke up this morning drenched in sweat. Needless to say, I got no sleep last night!

Can you believe it is less than 2 months! Yikes!!

No comments: