Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8 Things

Ok I am doing this "8 things" thing because I've been tagged and nagged to do it :)

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Memorial Day Weekend = An extra day off work
2. Trip to North Carolina with Ryan in June. Beach here I come!
3. Stacia coming to live in NWA for a month!
4. Football Season (yes I know its 3 months away)
5. Jeni's wedding in August
6. Baby Harriman and Baby Bokermann being born in August
7. Being able to lay out this summer
8. Smith Family Girls weekend in July - we are going to see Legally Blonde at the Walton Arts Center

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Jazzercised
3. Watched the season premier of the Bachelorette
4. Played with Tackle
5. Read
6. Prayed
7. Chatted with Ryan
8. Talked to my Daddy

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Watch the Bachelorette with my girls every Monday night like we use to
2. Be more patient
3. Predict the future
4. Help people stop hurting
5. Talk to the people I miss
6. Travel with my brother to Greece for 3 months
7. Sing
8. Be a better cook

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
3. Medium
4. Greek
5. The First 48
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Seinfeld
8. Jon & Kate Plus 8

Eight Friends I Tag (I know some of you have already done this):
1. Amy
2. Sarah
3. Stacia
4. Collin
5. Kendall
6. Jeni
7. Kelsey
8. Bekah

No comments: