Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here Comes the Bride


I found out that another one of my really good friends is getting married! Megan and I have been friends since high school. We became really close senior year when we were in Student Council and bible study together. We became such good friends that we decided to be roommates freshman year in college. We went through rush together and experienced all the "firsts" of college together. We even had two fish - Wednesday and Thursday and we promptley killed both (accidently of course). At the end of our sophomore year, she moved to Little Rock to go to nursing school and has been there ever since. With our busy schedules we don't get to see much of each other but whenever we do, we pick up right where we left off and it seems like we haven't missed a day. She is one of the most dependable people I know and has the sweetest heart anybody could have.

Congrats Meg and Chad. I can't wait to celebrate with you in November!

No comments: