Monday, December 21, 2009

Smith Family Christmas Celebration

I had my first family Christmas celebration on Saturday. We all headed down to Van Buren to celebrate with the Smith side of my family. We had a ton of fun. In total, the house was filled with 31 people but the only ones that mattered were the 4 little ones - Kinley, Anniston, Treyson and Will. As soon as the babies arrived, everybody stopped talking and all attention was centered around them. Throughout the night we ate tons of food, watched football games, opened presents and had a visit from Santa - and yes, ALL the kids had to sit on his lap including me. I love Christmas time because we have get-togethers like these. Below are a few pics from the night and the rest will be posted on Facebook. Merry Christmas!Ryan was a trooper with the picture taking - I warned him, with 4 aunts who are all as picture crazy as I am, he was going to be posing for a lot of pictures that night. Anniston in her cute Christmas outfit.
Kinley and baby Will - the newest addition to the family. Kinley kept saying all night "Take a picture of me" (she gets that from her mother-Leah always loved being center of attention)
"I promise Santa, I have been a VERY good girl"
The Smith siblings - Don, Laura, Julie and Susan.

No comments: