Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Days

Well I am on Day 2 of being at home sick. I caught all the crap that eveybody else has had over the past month. Good news is that I think I am getting better. Hopefully I can return to work tomorrow. With my job, I have been able to work from home so I am not falling too far behind. Now I am taking a break to do a little blogging.

I can't remember the last time, if ever, when it snowed 3 times in December. Well it did in 2009 and we even had a white Christmas. It snowed on Christmas Eve and we woke up to a winter wonderland. They are saying this has been the coldest December in a decade!

The last time it snowed, Tackle and I got out and played in it. Let me tell ya, that dog LOVES snow. He was running around and rolling all in it. We had a good time. Below are some pics from our day.

The side of my house

Tackle having fun.
A picture of my back yard. The woods looked beautiful with the snow.
Hopefully there is more snow to come.

No comments: