Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shelby's Graduation

A couple of weekends ago my cousin Shelby graduated from Southside High School in Fort Smith. I joined the rest of the family to watch. Southside graduates outside and it was hot! We had a good time though celebrating Shelby's acheivements - she graduated with a 4.1 GPA!!. Shelby is coming up the Hill and will be an Arkansas Razorback next fall and I couldn't be more excited. I see many girls nights in our future. Congrats Shelbs. I love you and am so proud of you!!

Shelby was senior class secretary so she got to sit on the stage (she is second from the right). The aunts got to the stadium early and saved seats so we were literally right in front of her. I made faces at her all night. The Nolte clan. We will be back next year for Jake's graduation

The Smith women
Standing in line to get her diploma
The sky was beautiful that night.

No comments: