Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Patience

My big prayer request lately has been for patience: patience in my professional life, patience in my personal life, patience in my spiritual life. I have found several scriptures that have helped me with this so I thought I would share  few in case anybody else is having the same struggle.

"And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap a harvest if we do not grow weary."
Galatians 6:9

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

The Jeremiah verse was the one verse that got me through a rough time in high school. Every time I read it I think of that time and feel comfort.

"In their hearts men plan their course but the Lord establishes their steps."
Proverbs 16:9

No comments: