Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tailgating

Well, as everybody is witnessing, my Hogs are virtually imploding and an amazing rate. But...I will always cheer for my team. So to celebrate, below are some pictures from tailgating last week (when we all still had a tiny bit of hope)

 Ryan, me, Heather and Charlie
Heather went to school with Heather and Charlie. Charlie is the basketball coach at Pea Ridge and now my cousin Trent is his assistant. Small World.

 Me, Lyndsey and Anniston.I took Anniston over to Spencer's tailgate and she was a hit - the Bag-O Champion.

Cousins - Emily and Matt, Shelby, me, Ryan, Lyndsey and Spencer 

 This is the moment Spencer is asking Ryan to be a groomsmen. Spencer asked me if I "told Ryan he was a groomsman" I obviously told him no and that was his job so he walked right over and asked. And.....last week Lyndsey sent me a sweet note and asked me to be a bridesmaid! We are honored to be a part of their big day! 

No comments: