Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Thankful!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for so many things in my life like:
  • My loving God
  • My parents and two brothers who are four of my best friends in the entire world.
  • My "sisters," aka my best friends. These girls have been with me through the best and worst times of my life and support me through everything.
  • All three sides of my extended family. I am very close with each and every one of them.
  • My job that I love.
  • My wonderful roommate.
  • The home I live in, the food I eat and all the other things in my life that I am so lucky to have and most of the time take for granted.

This is a very short list and I could go on and on. I am so lucky for the people and things in my life that make me who I am today. (Yes I know I'm cheesy)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments: