Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 was GREAT!

Copying my cousin Amy, I am going to do a 2008 Year in Review. Enjoy!

JANUARY
I celebrated the beginning of 2008 in Dallas for the Cotton Bowl with Emily. We had a blast, even though the Hogs had an embarrasing loss against Missouri. We shopped, went to a New Year's Eve party and then to the game. What a great start to the year.

FEBRUARY
February was pretty low key. One very special thing happen on the very last day of the month though, I met Ryan (well I thought it was the first time I met him, he claims we had met more than a year before that). Its been a great year with him and together we have made some very special memories.
MARCH
Emily's birthday was on March 9th and I threw her a surprise party on March 7th at Noodles. Hope you had a great birthday Em! Emily, Mary and I also celebrated St. Patrick's Day for the first time. We were decked out in green and enjoyed the night with a glass of green beer!
APRIL
April was the first busy month of the year. I turned 23, the Arkansas Naturals had their very first game in Springdale, we traveled to Dallas for Kelsey's Bachelorette party and Spencer played in his last game as a college football player.

MAY
In May Tracey and Mark got married in St. Louis. We had a lot of fun at the wedding and the Cards game and are excited that Tracey is party of our family now. We also had Bekah's Bachelorette Party. We had dinner and spent the night at the Embassy Suites. May was also the month Kelsey got married to Mat. Their wedding was a beautiful spring event and I loved being a bridesmaid for my Fayetteville friend. JUNE
I was in two more weddings in June. Bekah married Dallas in Mtn. Home and the very next weekend Kendall married Keith in Little Rock. Both weekends were so much fun and the brides looked beautiful!
JULY
I spent the entire month of July recooperating from the previous 3 weddings. I was pictured out by that time so there wasn't a single picture taken.

AUGUST

August was a month of firsts. The Hogs played the first game of the season and I started my first day at Mitchell Communications Group. We had a great time tailgating and cheering on our Hogs and I absolutley love my new job!

SEPTEMBER

Our family welcomed anew addition in September. Jermone Joseph Reith, III was born on Sept. 4. He goes by Treyson for "third son." He is absolutely perfect and an amazing part of our family.

OCTOBER
October was filled with more football, the Razorbacks and the Farmington Cardinals as well as tailgating. I also helped host a Tailgating Wedidng Shower for Stacia and Chris. It was a lot of fun and we watched the Hogs beat Auburn. October is also the month of Halloween so we got all dressed up.

NOVEMBER
November was a very thankful month. The holiday season started off with a bang and we had an amazing Thanksgiving at Uncle Bob's.

DECEMBER

December was another month of weddings. My uncle Don married Tina and Stacia married Chris. We also had Stacia's Bachelorette party in St. Louis. Christmas was great in Ft. Smith, Fayetteville and Memphis.


2008 was a great year and I can't wait to see what 2009 brings.

1 comment:

Amy and Jerry said...

I loved reading your post...so crazy to believe how much we've done over the course of the year, huh?