Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a month August '09 will be!!

Over the holidays my family and friends got a lot of exciting news and its all taking place in August 2009!

1. My cousins Nathan and Sarah are going to have a baby due Aug. 17! Yay! We are so excited about their first child and praising God for his timing. Nathan just got a new job, they just moved into a new house and now a precious gift is on the way. They plan on not finding out the sex of the baby which is even more exciting. I love the surprise! I can't wait to meet the newest addition of the Adams/Harriman clan.



2. One of my very best friends, Jeni, got engaged on New Years Eve and is getting married on August 15th. Sam surprised her with a trip to Chicago and popped the question there. Looks like 2009 is going to be another year of weddings for my group of friends. I can't wait to celebrate with you guys!

3. Another baby will join the other side of my family in late August or early September. Mark and Tracey are expecting which will make Kinley Diane a big sister. We know she will be the best big sister in the world.
I can't believe I have to wait a whole 8 months until August!

No comments: