Thursday, March 12, 2009

I won a Wii!!


Yep you read that right. I won a Wii! The husband of a girl I work with just started a new website with a couple of partners. The website is called Local540. It is an online directory for businesses in Northwest Arkansas. It really is pretty cool. It lists all the business and their hours of operation. Well the guys are trying to promote the website so they decided to hold a contest. All you had to do was send an email to friends about their website or post a tweet on Twitter. If they randomly selected your email or tweet you would win a Wii. I like the website and the guys so I thought why not. It would be cool to win but if not, might as well help them get some publicity for the site. Well ironically enough, my tweet was randomly selected and I won! Check out the site below where they announced the winner. I can't wait to get it and start playing!




Thanks Local540.com and FayettevilleFlyer.com!

No comments: