Thursday, March 5, 2009

Please forgive me, I hate the phone!

I am writing this post out of sheer guilt. I have come to a realization that I am a terrible friend sometimes. Only in the fact that I never call any of my friends or relatives to talk or to just catch up. I'm sorry, but it's a flaw I have. I HATE talking on the phone. I feel like if I call one friend then I need to call every friend to catch up because I don't want to miss anything or don't want my other friends to think I don't want to talk to them. Well I have too many close friends to do that. It would take me a week because once we start talking, the conversation never last less than an hour! So I'm sorry that I am lazy and don't call. It's not because I don't love you and it's not because I don't want to know what's going on in your life, because I absolutely do....it's just a lot of work for me. But the saving grace for me is modern technology and social media. I am able to keep up with all of you through Facebook, your blogs, Twitter and emails. I communicate much better that way. So I say all this to apologize to all the important people in my life. I do love you and I do care about you but I won't call you. Send me an email :)

1 comment:

Kendall Jones said...

I'm the same way! Thank goodness for technology :)