Friday, March 6, 2009

The Mini Reiths

Last week I got to babysit Anniston and Treyson. It was the best part of my weekend. Earlier that week Amy was cleaning my teeth and was telling me that she wanted to take Jerry on a date so I jumped at the chance to babysit! She asked if I was free for that weekend and I said absolutely! I was so excited to get those two little munchcians to myself. In our huge family, people fight over them quite frenquently. So I went over to their house and we had a blast. Anniston and I ate pizza then together we feed Treyson dinner. He got to eat green beans and pears. Anniston correctly recognized that Treyson liked the pears much better than the green beans, which is apparent in the picture below. Somehow he managed to get mashed green beans everywhere, even on his forehead. Sorry Amy! After dinner Treyson played in his toy thing that I don't remember the name of but it was pretty sweet. He entertained himself all night. I was amazed at the fact that he was so content. Once it was his bed time, i fed him a bottle and then layed him in his crib and never heard a peep out of him for the rest of the night. What a good little boy!

After dinner, Anniston wanted to watch cartoons. She really wanted to watch Blues Clues so she sat contently on the catch with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap until Blue Clues came on.

After each different cartoon she would ask if Blues Clues was next. I asked her if she wanted to play dress up until Blues Clues came on and she said "No! I want to watch Blues Clues." Haha so we sat there and watched Diego, The Backyardagains, The Wubzeys and some cartoon that taught you chinese. That was a surprise to me, chinese? Really? Oh well she liked it. Finally, it was time for Blues Clues! She was so excited and kept yelling BLUES CLUES BLUES CLUES! Well we stayed up so long waiting for Blues Clues to come on that after it was over, it was way past her bed time. And of course now she wanted to play dress up. So the sucker that I am, i helped her put on a princess hat and some princess shoes and we played ball in her room for a little bit. Then she went to bed. I had so much fun with them and can't wait until the next time Amy and Jerry go out.

No comments: