Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Heeeeeeeerrrrrreeeee!

Football season is finally upon us and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I've decided I am going to do a football post on Fridays so you all can keep up with my teams (Farmington Cardinals and Arkansas Razorbacks of course!) and cheer from your place in the country. I will do a mini prelude of the FHS games but will leave that up to the sports writers for the Razorback games.

So here we go.....

Tonight's Match-up:

VS.

Farmington Cardinals take on the Siloam Springs Panthers in Siloam.

Siloam Springs is a classification above Farmington and they have a strong team this year. Farmington returns a majority of their starters on offense but only 2 on defense. Siloam's size might be a tough challenge for the Cardinals but the Cardinals are ready to start the season and eager to show their doubters that the Cardinals are a team to fear.


Saturday's Match-Up:
VS.

The Arkansas Razorbacks host Missouri State in Little Rock on Saturday.

Stay tuned for game outcomes next week....

No comments: