Monday, October 4, 2010

Arkansas vs. Georgia

I was going through my pictures and realized I didn't ever post these froma couple of weeks ago. I decided to have a watch party at my new house for the Arkansas vs. Georgia game. This was the first time that most of our friends had been out to the house. We had a great time and the Hogs won in a thriller! Woo Pig Sooie!

My "tablescape" Ryan loves stadium nachos so we went went the stadium food theme
It was great weather so we set up a TV outside. Everybody brought their dogs too. They loved all the attention.
The boys playing ladder golf during half time
Kylie and Ryan's cousin Sheri. Sheri and I have become really close because she teaches a yoga class I go to. I am excited that she is going to be in the house party for our wedding.
Mary, Wilder and Shelby
Ryan grilling up one of my favorite appetizers - bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuffed jalapenos. The jalapenos came from my own garden!

1 comment:

Kendall Jones said...

Looks like a great party! Love your table :)