Wednesday, March 23, 2011

100 Days!

I can't belive that we are 100 days away from the wedding! I am getting really excited but I am also starting to get stressed.
I have a very long to do list at the moment. Here is what I am working on currently:
  • picking the food to serve at the wedding - we meet with the caterer later today
  • picking out rentals and linens - also meeting with the rental people today
  • Family picture display for the reception
  • Rehersal Dinner arrangements
  • Wedding video - I have taken this project on myself and it is just about to drive me crazy!
  • Guest Bags for out of towners
  • Reception Gifts

I have also made a lot of headway recently. I am proud of myself for getting this accomplished:

  • met with the florist and negotiated the contract
  • secured the Band!
  • SET HONEYMOON! (more to come on that later)
  • Found the perfect hair piece to wear at the reception
  • Had all my alterations done on my dress
  • Taking my Bridal Portraits NEXT WEEK
  • Secured my make-up artist and hair stylist
  • Ordered personalized napkins
  • secured special musial talent for the ceremony
  • started our pre-martial counseling - not at all what I expected
  • ordered sparklers for our exit - its 4th of July weekend so of course we had to have some sort of fireworsk
  • finished my cake topper and it looks fabulous!
  • Ordered personalized thank you cards - I think I went overboard and ordered way too many

Next week is crazy busy for me with wedding hoopla. I am getting my bridal portraits made on Friday which means I have several "beauty" appointments that week - spray tan, nails, makeup, eyebrows, hair, etc. Also on Friday my aunt and uncle and grandmother are coming in town because I have my first bridal shower on Saturday. I'm so excited to spend the weekend with my family and to do some more planning.

Tomorrow means we are in the DOUBLE-DIGIT countdown. Wahoo!!

No comments: