- picking the food to serve at the wedding - we meet with the caterer later today
- picking out rentals and linens - also meeting with the rental people today
- Family picture display for the reception
- Rehersal Dinner arrangements
- Wedding video - I have taken this project on myself and it is just about to drive me crazy!
- Guest Bags for out of towners
- Reception Gifts
I have also made a lot of headway recently. I am proud of myself for getting this accomplished:
- met with the florist and negotiated the contract
- secured the Band!
- SET HONEYMOON! (more to come on that later)
- Found the perfect hair piece to wear at the reception
- Had all my alterations done on my dress
- Taking my Bridal Portraits NEXT WEEK
- Secured my make-up artist and hair stylist
- Ordered personalized napkins
- secured special musial talent for the ceremony
- started our pre-martial counseling - not at all what I expected
- ordered sparklers for our exit - its 4th of July weekend so of course we had to have some sort of fireworsk
- finished my cake topper and it looks fabulous!
- Ordered personalized thank you cards - I think I went overboard and ordered way too many
Next week is crazy busy for me with wedding hoopla. I am getting my bridal portraits made on Friday which means I have several "beauty" appointments that week - spray tan, nails, makeup, eyebrows, hair, etc. Also on Friday my aunt and uncle and grandmother are coming in town because I have my first bridal shower on Saturday. I'm so excited to spend the weekend with my family and to do some more planning.
Tomorrow means we are in the DOUBLE-DIGIT countdown. Wahoo!!