Friday, October 26, 2012

April Babies are the BEST!

If I do say so myself, April birthdays are the best. It is the beginning of Spring when everything really comes to life, its never too hot or too cold and the most important, April birthstone is a diamond!

I am so excited to announce I have two "family" members expecting in April 2013!

The first are my dear friends the Hencys. I call them family because I have known both of them since we were all in third grade. I was in their wedding and Kelsey was in mine. We grew up together and Kelsey and I are Tri Delta sisters. Within 2 weeks of finding out they were pregnant, they also found out Mat's company is relocating them to London, England (yes across the pond) for a year to year and a half. They will be moving after Thanksgiving sometime. I am so sad Kels won't be in the US during her pregnancy but so excited for them for this opportunity. What an adventure! Kelsey will be blogging about both of her life adventures here.



The next couple truly are family - my cousin Jerry and his wife Amy. This will be #3 (or LB3 meaning Little Bit #3) for them and we have all been waiting for a while :) I found out in a fun way. At the Kentucky game tailgate, Amy pulled me aside and said "can I talk to you for a minute?" She then said "So, I'm pregnant and we are about to tell the grandparents. Will you take pictures for us?" I was in utter shock and so excited but I couldn't say anything because Aunt Jules was being nosy and kept asking what Amy told me. They told the kids for the first time then (because they aren't great at keeping secrets at this age) and then they gave the grandparents gifts which were the sonogram pictures. I was the official photographer and you can see some of the pics on Amy's blog here.

And the very best thing about this pregnancy in my humble opinion - LB3 is due on April 25. What a great day to be born :) Anniston was a few days early and Treyson was one day late so #3 should be right on time. Anniston even told me at the tailgate that day that she would bring a birthday cake to the hospital for me and the baby to share.


I can't wait until next April. It is going to be such a fun time!

No comments: