Monday, October 22, 2012

Painting with a Twist

This past Sunday I did a little painting at Painting with a Twist.  My mom and a bunch of her work friends decided to do a private party and they had some extra space so she invited me and I invited Collin.

Painting with a Twist is an art class for amateurs plus they serve alcohol, hence the Twist part. The instructor draws the outline on your canvas and goes through a step-by-step process of how to paint the picture. The whole class does the same painting. It is nothing real serious so you can chat with your friends and drink while you do it. It was actually pretty relaxing.

It turned out to be a lot of fun and I have to say I am pretty proud of my first attempt of painting. Next, Collin and I are going to try to convince our boys to go to the Couples Night. I'm not counting on getting them there anytime soon though :)

Painting halfway done.

Finished master piece

Me and one of my besties

Me and my momma

No comments: