Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Check Up

I have decided my absolute new favorite sound in the entire world is the beating heart of our baby. We got to hear it this morning and it was simply magical. That might have been amplified because it took the doc a good minute to find it. She even actually said "Ok baby, where are you hiding?" which scared the bejeezes out of me, but she soon found it and it read in at 165 which she said was perfect. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow.

I finally feel back to normal. No more nausea and I can stay awake past 8 p.m. now. I even actually made a menu of what I am going to cook this week which hasn't been done in probably 2 months. Ryan is very excited about that.

Over the break I started scrapbooking again. I am making a scrapbook for the baby entitled "Before You Were Born" which will basically document the journey of the 10 months of the pregnancy. I use to do a scrapbook for each year of high school and college so it was fun to get back into it.

I will leave you with the picture below. It was P-nut's very first picture at 8 weeks. Now he/she actually looks like a baby with arms and legs. I can't wait to see what the baby will look like at the next ultrasound!




No comments: