Friday, January 28, 2011

A Paper-ful Proposal

A local stationery extraordinaire- Amy Hannon of Sincerely Yours Paper - is having a contest that I thought was very inventive and fun. If you read her blog then you know about the contest. You can also see it here.

The point of the contest is to tell your proposal story, but you have to include some kind of paper element to it. The top three stories will be chosen and then the winner will be decided on by a vote. As I read the blog post, I was trying to think if paper was used in any way for my proposal. So I began writing out the story and lo and behold - I was able to incorporate paper into it, granted I was stretching in some parts and got pretty creative :)

I wrote out my story and then sent it to Amy. She wrote back and told me she was laughing at my paper references as she read my story as she was getting her car washed.

Anyway, it was a fun way to write our story. The winner gets a bundle of Valentine's Day goodies. Read her post to find out how to enter.

Have Friday!

1 comment:

Amy Nelson Hannon said...

Thanks for the blog post about the Proposal Contest! It's a fun one! And your story was a treat to read :) Thanks for submitting it! And good luck, Meredith!!