Friday, February 4, 2011

Weight Loss Update

For the past month my dad has been kicking my butt in the weight room - and it has paid off. Since January 1, I have lost 6 pounds and one inch off my waist, belly and hips. Needless to say, I am super excited! I am also starting to see definition in arms. I will keep you updated for next month.

On a different note, I am beginning my 4th day of working from home because of snowmagedon and it is suppose to start snowing again today. I have never seen the roads this bad, even in the last ice storm. All the roads are solid sheets of ice. I haven't put on make-up since Monday and I am completley ok with that.

Tons of events have been canceled, including the Ron White show at the Walton Arts Center. Ryan and I both love this comedian and have been looking forward to the show since I bought the tickets for Ryan's birthday in December. Now we have to wait until May to see him. So bummed!

Well I am going to begin working now - under the covers of my bed in my pajamas....I could seriously get use to this.

No comments: