Monday, February 21, 2011

Katy Perry Likes My Cousin

For the last couple of weeks I have heard several people talk about this YouTube video that some University of Arkansas guys made to the Katy Perry song Fireworks. I heard about it again today so I had to find it and watch it for myself. The video started playing and I thought the house looked familiar. Then about 30 seconds into I see my cousin!!! The guys that made the video were my cousin and his roommmates. Trent is the 4th guy on the video in the gray hoodie. Katy Perry even commented on it on her Facebook page. Click here to watch the video and see an article by the Huffington Post. The vidoe has over 350,000 views, 15,000 "likes" on Facebook and more than 2,000 comments on Katy Perry's page. Looks like we have a celebrity in the family now. Way to go Trent!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I saw that video last week and have showed several friends! I love it!