Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another Adams Family July Wedding

The date is set, well it has been for a while. My baby brother will also have a July wedding. I personally think its a great month to get married!

July 27, 2013
Lyndsey & Spencer

We joke about the date because that is the week before 2-a-days will start for Farmington next year. Lyndsey will marry the love of her life, have him all to herself for a week and then won't see him for 4 months. Ha! The life of a coach's wife.

I am so excited for them to get married. And I'm not sure if that is because all my family will be in one place again and I actually get to hang out with them or because I love her so darn much.

Let the festivities begin!

Aren't they just the cutest couple....


 At a wedding practicing for their big day





No comments: