Wednesday, January 23, 2013

To Clarify....

So I wanted to clarify something that I have already gotten flak over from yesterday's post from a few people.

I am by no means going to be one of those girls that calls herself FAT for 9 months or can't stand her pregnant body. I have a feeling I will love how my body changes, and how my appearance will as well.

My self-consciousness is not about the beautiful growing baby bump, it is that anytime anybody sees me now, their eyes go directly to my mid section. That would make anybody uncomfortable I think. Just awkward.

I have never been one to torture myself about my appearance. Yes, I am not a huge fan of my nose and yes as a teen I was very aware of how tall I was,  but I have never thought I was fat or extremely overweight or ugly, etc. As everybody has told me and as I am beginning to find out, my height is my biggest advantage, like it always has been.

So to put everybody at ease and to redeem myself, I am not afraid of getting "fat"  - in fact, I am looking forward to it :)

No comments: