Friday, April 26, 2013

Me=28 years, P-Nut=30 Weeks

Yesterday was the "big" 28. Just another typical birthday, with the exclusion of any celebratory drinks. P-Nut really enjoyed all the extra treats I got, which included 8 cupcakes all for me! I might have shared one or two.

I decided to keep the celebration low key this year so Ryan and I met up with Collin and Zach at Doe's for some steak and Tamales. We had a great time chatting and catching up and stuffing our faces. It would have been the perfect ending to the night except as we were walking to get our car, we see our car being towed away because we were 15 minutes late on our parking. Yes, I said 15 minutes. The guy must have been sitting in the lot waiting for somebody's to expire. It would take him at least 10 minutes to hook it up. So $65 (there goes my birthday money) and an hour later, we are finally on our way home. We were both so mad and Ryan even told the guy he "ruined his wife's birthday." That was the first time either of us has had a car towed.

Anyway, we both cooled off by the time we got home and I was thinking back to earlier that evening when I was getting my relaxing pedicure. At least my toes sure do look pretty.

Here is P-Nut at 30 weeks in his/her nursery. At my last appt. everything was still on track and I am measuring right on schedule. My appts are now 2 weeks apart so I go again next week.




No comments: