Thursday, January 28, 2010

North Carolina Here I Come!

Last week I did something very uncharacteristic and sooo not like me. I got an idea that I was really excited about it, didn't over analyze said idea and just went with it. The result? I am flying out to Fayetteville, NC in February to stay with one of my besties, Stacia, for a long weekend. I was thinking a lot about Stacia recently since Chris just deployed and really wanted to see her. I texted her on Tuesday asked her what she thought of the idea and then booked my flight on Wednesday. Words can't express how excited I am to have to quality time with one of my dearest friends. Things get a little crazy when the two of us are together - but that's when the best memories are made of course! Here are some pics of us from throughout the years
Sippin on our favorite drink-Mojitos- at Kelsey' Bach party
Stacia's wedding day
Partying it up in Vegas
The Threesome at Kendall's wedding
Old School - Collin's 21st
And here is our whole group senior year. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Super jealous!

Kendall Jones said...

Have a great time!

Stacia said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait...I get so giggly just thinking about it! We are def gonna get some mojitos! YAY!!