Saturday, January 9, 2010

What I am looking forward to in 2010

Instead of doing a recap of 2009, 9 days in 2010 I am going to let yall know what I am looking forward to in the new year
  • Celebrating a 2 year anniversary with my love
  • Our girls' trip to Destin in July
  • Signing another year's lease for my country cottage - I love this house!
  • Family beach trip this summer
  • Baby Hopper's arrival in June
  • developing my career further and learning even more
  • the 2010 football season
  • Collin and Zach moving to Fayetteville - hopefully :)
  • All the weddings this summer - Scott & Alli, Melissa & Brent, Lindsay & Ryan, Reece & Brooke and many others
  • Jon David's graduation in May and Spencer's graduation in December (holy crap my brothers are graduating from college!)
  • getting back to scrapbooking
  • reading many, many more books than I did in 2009
  • getting more involved with the church Ryan and I attend
  • perfecting my yoga techniques

Happy 2010 to all!

No comments: