Friday, March 5, 2010

Bliss! Cupcakes

I have found a new obsession: Bliss! Cupcake Cafe.

It is a wonderful, quaint little shop that sells only cupcakes. It is a perfect shop for Fayetteville. The cupcakes are normal size (not gigantic like Sprinkles) but they have different varieties every day.

So far I have tried:

  • Oreo Cookie
  • Red Velvet Razorback
  • Raspmatazz
  • Strawberry Creme
  • Caramelicious
  • Confetti Funfettie - MY FAV!!

I am trying to get a different flavor - they have more than 30 - each time I go. I am a white cake and white frosting kind of girl so the Confetti Funfetti is my favorite so far. I am looking forward to tasting Cloud Nine (angel food with fresh cream and fresh fruit on top) and Nutty Caramel (caramel cake with cashews and caramel frosting).

The only thing I don't like about them is that they stole my plan :) I have wanted to open a bakery that sells only cupcakes for a while. Ryan says after our kids are grown I should definitely do it. So for now, I am taking notes.

The 2 cupcakes pictured are Confetti Funfetti and Red Velvet Razorback - from the Bliss! website

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I haven't been there yet but I have been wanting to go! These pictures look delicious! Makes me hungry!