Friday, February 3, 2012

My Bridesmaid Luncheon

I know I am 7 months late, but I wanted to share the pictures from my bridesmaid luncheon the day before my wedding.

My aunt and grandmother hosted it at the Springdale Country Club for us and it was beautiful. It was a great way to thank my friends and family for being a part of my day.



The room. My mom, aunt and grandmother decorated the tables and they looked great!



My place setting and menu


I loved the centerpieces. Limes and flowers - so simple and gorgeous




Me and my mom and MIL

All my bridesmaids. I love them and they truely made my wedding special! Front row sorority squat! yes! Ryan's grandmother, me and my grandmother


The Hostesses

This was a great way to kick off the wedding weekend and I am so thankful for everybody that made it happen!

No comments: