Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Matron of Honor is in GLAMOUR!

Everybody knows and loves Glamour Magazine right? Well I got a text from my MOH last week that said "Pick up a March issue of Glamour and turn to page 260" Well I did and was shocked to see her and her husband Chris!!!

For those of you who don't know, Chris is a captain in the Army and has been deployed several times. This November he came home from Iraq just in time for the Holidays. Glamour did a section in their magazine on 6 different women and their husbands coming home from war and Stacia was one of those 6!!!






I read the article and got a little teary eyed but also had to laugh. When reading it, I heard Stacia saying "I was worried my hair would get frizzy."



Stacia has been through a lot and Chris is one of my personal heros. I am so happy they are together again and even more excited that I get to show off one of my best friend's picture in a magazine that has 2.3 million readers!!



Above is her page and her story is on the right side of the page. The picture at the bottom is of their first kiss when Chris got home.


Stacia and Chris - Love you guys. Do you think you will get recognized on the street now? :)

No comments: