Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Girls Night Out

I had been waiting for last weekend since March 2010! What you say? Well remember this post about one of my favorite books coming to the Big Screen? Last Friday the movie was finally released (almost a two-year wait!!) so we decided to make a girls' night out of it.




I told friends at work about the movie so they decided to read the book as well. So five us went to a new restaurant in Fayetteville and then to the movie. We ate at Posta Plata, a new fancy Mexican restaurant which was fabulous! I had the best margarita I have EVER had and they made pretty good guacamole at our table.

After dinner we went to the movie and it was hilarious! There were a few differences from the book, but overall pretty much the same. I loved it! I really hope they make another movie. There are 19 books in the serious so far, and yes I have read all of them.

Once the movie was over, it was only about 9 so we went back to Posta Plata and sat in their bar to have another drink. We had so much fun together and have already planned another girls night out.


My AMAZING drink - Habanero Lime Margarita made with all fresh ingredients




Our group, do you recognize the gal standing next to me.....




Yep, that's right. Its Bridget from Channel 5 in Fayetteville. She was their nightly anchor for years before moving to New York, and then moving back to work for Mitchell. She might be the funniest person on the face of the earth!


Me and Brandy. Funny Fact: Brandy was my RA at Reid Hall when I was a freshman at the U of A. She started working at Mitchell about 6 months before I did. Small world right?





Christina, Tammy and Bridget


Brandy had a Hibiscus Martini that had real hibiscus flowers in it.


Christina with her Mango Mojito.

No comments: