Friday, April 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy!!!

Today is my Daddy's birthday. I have a very special relationship with my Dad because of circumstances in our life. For a few years, I was the only girl in his life. I dare you to find a father-daughter relationship that compares to ours. He is the BEST Dad in the entire world! I look up to him so much. He is a great leader, father, mentor and friend. I look JUST like him and even have the same personality. I don't know how many times a coach or a player has come up to me and said: "You have got to be Coach Adams' daughter, you look just like him." His birthday is only 5 days before mine so we get to celebrate together every year which is special. He is always telling me how proud of me he is and he would do anything in the world for me. He taught me hard lessons growing up but I am the person I am today because of him and my mom.
Daddy, I LOVE you so much and I hope you have an amazing birthday. You are the best!
My Kindergarten graduation. He was at EVERY milestone, celebration, activity I have ever had growing up.
This is one of my favorite pictures of us. When I was young, a lot of the times I would stand on the sidelines at his games. Wonder why I love football so much?
He was even my personal trainer for my wedding. We still work out together 2-3 times a week now. He doesn't know it but that is a special time for me.

No comments: