Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sheri and Kendall's Baby Shower

A couple of weekends ago I went to Sheri and Baby Kendall's baby shower. I had a lot of fun meeting some of her friends and hanging out with our family. She got a lot of adorable clothes and some baby necessities. Kendall will be here about 5 weeks and Ryan and I can't wait to meet her! This weekend I put together her gift basket for when we visit her at the hospital. I wanted to be sure it was ready in case she does come early.

On a funny note, Sheri pulled me aside at one point and had a very serious look on her face and she said: "Kendall will need a cousin to play with and Ben and I have decided we think YOU AND RYAN need to get on the baby-making train for the good of the family." I died laughing!

I didn't take a lot of pictures but here are a few.

Kendall's nursery. It is adorable with the lime green, hot pink and zebra.
The present stash


The cake. Yummy!

Beautiful Sheri opening her gifts. You would never know she is pregnant unless you saw her from the front. I have never seen a cuter pregnant lady ever!

No comments: