So far I have been VERY lucky and am having a wonderful pregnancy. Besides the first trimester hormones, nausea and pure exhaustion, the rest of the time I have felt completely normal. Most of the time I have normal energy levels and very little discomfort.
Some very mild symptoms I am having are:
- Heart burn - I have never had heart burn before so this is a new thing for me. One night I told Ryan my chest was hurting and he asked how. I told him "a burning sensation" and he laughed and replied "welcome to heart burn"
- Leg cramps - I read in my book one night that I will start to experience leg cramps. The very next morning I was jolted awake with a severe leg cramp in my right calf. It was so painful it was sore for a couple of days after. Let's hope those don't last too long!
- Increased appetite - until recently, I felt like I have been eating pretty normal amounts but now I feel like I am hungry all the time. Guess P-Nut is hungry too.
- Kicks! Kicks! Kicks! - P-Nut is still moving all over the place and kicking constantly. His/Her new thing is trying to get me out of bed in the morning. I am a snooze button abuser but recently, the first time my alarm goes off P-Nut will start kicking as to let me know it is time to get up. I hope this child is not a morning person because Lord knows momma is not!
- Moodiness - My poor husband. My moods have been all over the place and I tend to get irritated very easily. I keep assuring him that will subside...hopefully.
Here is the 24-week belly shot.