Friday, March 1, 2013

22 Week Doctor Visit

Well we started off our day at 2 a.m. this morning when P-Nut gave a swift kick which was so hard it woke me up! I guess the little one is getting me ready for those 2 a.m. feedings.

Later this morning we had our next doctor's visit. This was the first visit Ryan was not at and that was a little strange. He has been sick all week and we didn't want him getting any other mothers-to-be or little babies sick if he came.

Dr. Collin's first told me that everything looked great from the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago - Phew! The heartbeat was 154, about the same it was last time.

Remember how a month ago I was worried because I hadn't gained any weight, well that fear can go away now. I have officially gained 10 pounds this pregnancy - 7 since the last appt! I guess it just snowballs from here.

Next appt I will do the Glucola test to see if I have developed gestational diabetes. Say a little prayer that I haven't. That would not be fun to deal with.

I will leave you with an updated belly shot. People at work have started telling me that they are starting to notice my belly now and I have become way less self conscious about people staring at it.

This weekend will be dedicated to P-Nut prep. I will fill you in next week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Love that bump!

Amy and Jerry said...

Girl, look at how cute you are rocking the P-Nut bump. 22 weeks?! You look amazing!!

The Lady of the House said...

You look great! Don't kick yourself. For some reason - no matter what I ate or how much I watched my food intake - around week 20-24 I have consistently gained 7 lbs. Frustrating, yes. Good for the baby, hooray for baby rolls!