Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spencer & Lyndsey

It kind of hit me that my brother is getting married when I saw these pictures. They had their engagement shoot a couple of weeks ago by Jessica Ritchie  and the pictures turned out so beautifully! Lyndsey sent me the first one while I was at work and I opened the email and literally started tearing up, yes I am extra hormonal these days but give me a break! It is so weird to think that my younger brother is old enough to become a husband.

I was nervous for Lyndsey because getting Spencer to take a decent picture with a real smile is damn near impossible, and has been our whole lives, but after seeing all the pictures, you can just tell how happy and in love they both are.



And then the next day Lyndsey sent me a link to their wedding website. I started reading the "ring" section without warning and this time I literally had a stream of tears running down my face. I could not have asked for a better woman to wear my mom's diamond and to take care of my brother for the rest of his life. They are both so lucky to have found each other. I can't wait until the party begins!


No comments: