Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Thankful List

Every year around this time, like most people, I start thinking about the things I am truely grateful for. Here is what I have come up with:
  • That I have parents who have always supported, loved and encouraged me my entire life
  • For my brothers who I am luckily very close with and can call my best friends- its amazing what growing up will do to siblings' relationships
  • That I found the one person who loves me unconditionally and is a true friend - Ryan
  • Having a large extended family whom I am very close with and that live close enough so I can see them pretty regularly
  • Coming home to a guy that all he wants to do is lick my face and play with me and is always happy to see me - Tackle :)
  • My other best friends - I might just be a crazy person if I didn't have the girlfriends that I do. They know me too well
  • My education and my job - I am lucking enough to have afforded a higher education that provided me a job that I absolutley love. And I am especially thankful that I don't dread going to work everyday
  • My country and the people that protect it - I am so thankful that I am free and can do what I please, worship how I please and work where I please and even more grateful for those that sacrifice so that those things aren't compromised.
  • My house and my heat - I am lucky to go home at night to a toasty house which provides a roof over my heat
  • And most importantly, my God who has given all of the above mentioned to me. God is Good!

Happy Turkey Day to All!

Gobble Gobble

No comments: