- That I have parents who have always supported, loved and encouraged me my entire life
- For my brothers who I am luckily very close with and can call my best friends- its amazing what growing up will do to siblings' relationships
- That I found the one person who loves me unconditionally and is a true friend - Ryan
- Having a large extended family whom I am very close with and that live close enough so I can see them pretty regularly
- Coming home to a guy that all he wants to do is lick my face and play with me and is always happy to see me - Tackle :)
- My other best friends - I might just be a crazy person if I didn't have the girlfriends that I do. They know me too well
- My education and my job - I am lucking enough to have afforded a higher education that provided me a job that I absolutley love. And I am especially thankful that I don't dread going to work everyday
- My country and the people that protect it - I am so thankful that I am free and can do what I please, worship how I please and work where I please and even more grateful for those that sacrifice so that those things aren't compromised.
- My house and my heat - I am lucky to go home at night to a toasty house which provides a roof over my heat
- And most importantly, my God who has given all of the above mentioned to me. God is Good!
Happy Turkey Day to All!