Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shopping Extravaganza

Sunday was a day dedicated to shopping, shopping and more shopping. Me, mom, my four aunts, their three cousins and my cousin Amy all decided to spend all day in Tulsa shopping until we dropped. We arrived around 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 9:30 p.m.
Shopping with my aunts is always an adventure and we always come out with many funny stories. Before we even left for Tulsa, we were printing off coupons all week to all the different places we wanted to hit up. We were a sight digging through the millions of coupons to find the one for that particular store we were in.

First we started off at Gordman's. There we each had to make multiple purchases because they only took one coupon per transaction. After Gordman's we went to lunch at Ron's all had the best chilli cheese burgers in town. After we were refueld, we head off to Stein Mart. There I got a couple of Christmas gifts and a Christmas gift for myself - a leopard trench coat on 75% off sale. Merry Christmas to me!

The Woodland Hills mall was next. The funny thing there happened when Susan freaked out because she thought she lost a bag when in actuality she was holding it in her hand. We were all rolling with laughter. After about 4 hours in the mall we headed to one of my favorite stores Garden Ridge where I purchased a ton of cheap Christmas gifts. I am super excited abot decorating a WHOLE house for Christmas.

All that shopping took a toll on us so of course we had to get some Mexican for dinner. Here we are ending our day at Abuelos.
Below is the trunk of one of three cars we were in. I should have counted how many bags we had all together. It would have been a rather large number

1 comment: