Friday, November 20, 2009

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

Last weekend Ryan and I went to another wedding in Little Rock. It was for Ben Kent and Ev Gillian. Ryan grew up with Ben and I was a Tri Delt with Ev so we both knew people at this wedding. On the way home, I started thinking.....How many weddings have Ryan and I been to together in the almost 2 years we have been together. So we counted. The total came out to 7 weddings together and 6 others without one another (2 of which were on the same day, each of us in one). We are both at that age when most of our friends are getting married but I think we are above average for most couples. I am heading back down to Little Rock this weekend for Megan's wedding and there are already 4 weddings on our calendar for next year and we are expecting at least 1 more to be planned. Whew! Eventually, all of our friends will be married but I'm not sure when that will be :) Here are some pics from last weekend.

Ryan and his Momma. Love her!

Me and my man. Dress courtesy of Collin. I brought 2 different dresses as options to wear that night and I still ended up wearing one of hers. Old habits die hard :) Thanks friend.

No comments: