Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Obnoxious

If you know me at all, you know I love taking pictures. I am pretty sure I get that from the Smith side of my family. I love taking pictures so much I carry my camera around in my purse just in case the occasion calls for a photo opp. My mental checklist before I leave the house everyday is wallet (check), cell phone (check), camera (check). Seriously!

Welll my sweet boyfriend has come to adore (hint of sarcasim) this quirk of mine. Most of the time he agrees to be in the pictures for me. He knows this make me happy. The poor thing hates digital cameras though because he knows one picture will turn into 5 if I don't like what I see on the first take.

Notice I said he will oblige and take the picture with me most of the time. Some times he just doesn't want to do it and starts acting obnoxious about it. Last saturday at tailgating was an example of that obnoxiousness. After three takes of trying to get a decent picture of us, I gave up. Below is what I was left with.

No comments: