Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Happenings

Below are some pictures from the Holiday season, our first as the Pettigrews. I didn't get many at all but there were a few.

First, we went to the lighting of the square. I love these lights and I have never been to the actual lighting ceremony so we got to go this year. Ryan even left in the middle of a Hog game to take me. He is a great husband!

To all you Deltas, yes I am weaing my Tri Delt Fleece. Don't judge - I love that thing!


On Christmas Eve we were at my parents' house. Here is a picture of my shorter hair too.


We were at the Pettigrew house on Christmas morning. At one point we looked over and all three dogs were sitting by the presents. So cute!If you ever need a gift idea for the Pettigrew boys, just go straight to Cabelas. I laughed so hard when I saw those presents pile up in front of Ryan. His parents just put a stick on bow on the boxes his presents were delivered in. They know their son all too well.

I was very blessed this year and I hope everybody had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

No comments: