Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Sad When....

It's sad when you walk into your local Liquor store and not one, but two of the guys working there call you by name. Yes, that happened to me this weekend. Apparently I have become a valued customer at Premier Wine & Spirits. It is on 6th street in between Farmington and Fayetteville and right on my way home from work so it is a little too easy to drive through and pick up a bottle of my favorite wine. I love that place. They are always so helpful and if I ever want to try a bottle, they will uncork it right then and there to let me have a sip. Now that is customer service!





I have become a big wine drinker lately and I think I owe that to my dad. He is a wine connoisseur and is always telling me of different kinds to try. My favorites of the moment are Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) and Garnacha de Fuego (Spain). Both are around $10 which is about what I want to pay for wine.


This weekend Ryan and I also ordered a new wine cooler. We got one for our wedding and we loved it. It was one of our favorite gifts, but apparently we picked a bad model because it broke on us twice. We returned the first one and the second one (same kind) only lasted about 2 months so this time we decided to pick a different kind. This one is much bigger but we were able to use left over gift cards from the wedding to cover the difference. I can't wait until it gets here so I can fill it up!

2 comments:

Kendall Jones said...

Haha I can total relate to this post! I haven't tried the Garnacha; that's going on my list. I'm jealous of the wine cooler!!

Amy and Jerry said...

Nice!